Thursday, April 20, 2006

Short Biography

Let me give you a short biography so that you will know I have not been halfstepping with my life. This KIPS MOVEMENT is a natural result of my involvement with life. I will start with graduating from high school in Oakland, California. I bought my first car and became one of the original low riders in Oakland - probably the only low rider who attended college at that time. Next I became a Black Nationalist and was very involved in the community. I went on to become a mechanical designer for Oakland Kaiser Engineers becoming one of the first Black men to break the color line for that company. Being very conscious of my old neighborhood, I was able to persuade Kaiser Engineers to let me design, train, interview and hire young Black men in an engineering drafting program which covered the mechanical, electrical, piping, civil and architectural disciplines. My next step was to become Vice President of a corporation that my brother and myself owned. We had offices in Berkeley,California, Washington, DC and Kansas City, Kansas. Through my Black Nationalist involvement I was able to produce a TV talk show in San Francisco on Channel 7 for two years called Black Dignity. From there I went Superfly and built the largest Black nightclub in Oakland. It was called Ed Howard's Place. After that point I moved to San Diego and started an Electro-Mechanical Engineering firm called EH Engineering, specializing in research and development, solving problems, inventing solutions using Reverse Engineering and Configuration Engineering documentation methods for fifteen years. This brings us up to date. I am passing on Knowledge through KIPS and hope that I am convincing you to do the same using Knowledge, Ideas & Positive Speaking. Don't forget to get your FREE Kakakiki KombBrush at www.kakakiki.com. OAKLAND IS MOVING RORWARD.
"Copyright" 2006 Edward Howard

No comments: